10 FRIDAY FUN FACTS???
1) You’re born with 300 bones, but by the time you become an adult, you only have 206.
2) All polar bears are left-handed.
3) An average human scalp has 100,000 hairs.
4) Because of the rotation of the earth, an object can be thrown farther if it is thrown west.
5) Because of the rotation of the earth, an object can be thrown farther if it is thrown west!
6) The longest one-syllable word in the English language is “screeched.”
7) 160 cars can drive side by side on the Monumental Axis in Brazil, the world’s widest road.
8) Koalas never drink water. They get fluids from the eucalyptus leaves they eat.
9) In space, astronauts cannot cry, because there is no gravity, so the tears can’t flow.
10) Every time you lick a stamp you consume 1/10 of a calorie.
IF YOU KNEW ALL THESE FACTS YOU MUST A GENIUS!